Maternty clothes sales

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Thought I start a post where we could all compare what's in the sales so we can save on wasting time going to shops where the sales are crap. I was in town this morning and it wasn't great. H&M - top of Grafton St - Mainly summer clothes Topshop - Grafton St - One rack of clothes and also mainly summer clothes. Next - Grafton St - They had a decent amount of clothes but very little in size 12/14 and I bought the last 2 pair of size 12 over bump jeans. Mothercare - Stephen's Green - Nearly all their stuff is at least 30% off.
Daff Posts: 11644
New Look in Liffey Valley have loads on sale - but it's not very well marked. I bought a fwe things there recently and it was only when i got up to the til 25 - 50% was off - great value! (same went for New Look in Tallaght)
rebelin Posts: 113
I'm looking on Asos.com at the moment, they've got loads on sale. Planning on getting some dresses which I can wear to work. They've plenty of winter/spring styles on sale, so I'm planning on getting a few pieces now. Starting to find my own clothes uncomfortable, which is probably more to do with Christmas excess than pregnancy! :weep
Lola2010 Posts: 8
Just a quick tip to stay in your own jeans for longer, use an elasticated hair bobbin, loop it in through the button hole in your jeans and then stretch it across to the button. I used this when pregnant with my ds, am hoping to do it again this time, however I am probably going to be much bigger this time round!
survivor Posts: 2507
Benetton has 30 % off everything. And they have a few nice things too.
tilsun Posts: 4506
Just before Christmas Mamas and Papas had 75% off some stuff. May not be much left now
smileybride Posts: 205
great idea for a topic girls! was in next a few days ago (liffey valley) and the maternity stuff was fairly scarce....
Piggle Posts: 1770
River Island have nothing off their maternity section in henry street, and their selection isn't great anyway!
kinder Posts: 504
I got a shirt & some over the bump leggings in Zara, was only 2 racks of mat clothes there tho...
wifin Posts: 4761
Top Shop in Liffey Valley...one rail but well reduced. Got a lovely dress, was €68 reduced to €30 H&M in Dundrum, quite a lot reduced actually. Lots of summer stuff but quite a few jeans, trousers and blazers (pick up the denim shorts at your peril :o0 )