Max's restaurant in Kinsale-opinions please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
Hi, has anyone eaten in Max's restaurant in Kinsale recently? Would appreciate any feedback on it, Thanks
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Sorry, never have. Walk by it all the time and often think it looks lovely! Would be interested to hear too. Are you a Cork wollie too wonderyear???
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Thanks for that LL. I'll post again on Monday if we go there to eat. I'm not a Cork wollie now but lived there for four years and still miss all my friends down there loads. Hence usually down in Cork at least two or three times a year. Have just about shed the accent now-it's very infectious (is that the right word?), mind you, it still has a tendency to creep out again after a couple of gin and tonics.
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
:o0 :o0 :o0 I hear ya about the accent. I'm not originally from Cork but here the guts of 3 years now. Hubby is born and bred bogger Cork with a savage accent - and he constantly slags me about mine now!! :-8 :-8 And yet I have friends who are living here longer than me and still have their Dub accents!! I love it though, so don't mind really. Let me know about Max's and enjoy!!