maxi cosi mura?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

another1 Posts: 174
carlie2012 Posts: 127
Hi Another1 I have the Mura 3 which i find it to be a great buggy, the only downside is it is a bit bulky and can take up alot of room in the boot but apart from that i have used it every day, i bought the buggy with the soft cot and carseat, the carseat with the isofix is so easy and the cot i used every day and i could wheel him around the house when he was fast asleep. if u live in the country it is a good buggy but if u are in the city and getting on and off bus i think it is a bit big. The mura is quite expensive here in ireland, so i ordered it on line from england on kiddicare saved about 250 euros Hope this helps :wv
another1 Posts: 174
marianf Posts: 5845
We bought the Mura 3 also. Havent used it yet but have been road testing it around the house and am very pleased with it. It is quite big and bulky though but I dont mind that as we live in the country and both our cars have very large boots. We were planning on buying from Kiddicare but ended up buying it from Ken Blacks in Portlaoise because it was only €20 more expensive and the convenience of buying locally if anything went wrong was worth the extra few euro. We bought the car seat but not the carrycot as I dont think we would have gotten much use from it. You can use the buggy from birth. I did a lot of research before I bought and it was all good. Only cons were the weight and size of the chassis.
carlie2012 Posts: 127
[b:2rh92075]We were planning on buying from Kiddicare but ended up buying it from Ken Blacks in Portlaoise because it was only €20 more expensive and the convenience of buying locally if anything went wrong was worth the extra few euro. We bought the car seat but not the carrycot as I dont think we would have gotten much use from it. You can use the buggy from birth.[/b:2rh92075] We bought our buggy over a yr ago, so could have gone down in price since then also u can get them cheaper if u go for a 2008 colour, we went with the red which was 2009 colour which was more expensive, i know mothercare had them and quinny, so u could see and compare. It is a hard decision but if u do lots of research as marian said the only downside is been a bit big, the softcot is a added expense i am delighted we went for it as my ds slept in it ever day up till he was 8months old, it was great not to be going up and down the stairs and if i got a notion to go for a walk i just covered him up and went. Good Luck