May 2009 babies!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aronan78 Posts: 289
I might be jinxing myself but im starting off a May 2009 post. Can someone come join me real soon,im lonely!!!!
Delish Posts: 4176
Hi, I was a May 08 mammy, still am !! My bubs was born 2nd May 08, can't believe there is a May thread already - good luck girlies, it's the bestest thing in the world to be a mum! May is a great time to have them, they are sleeping thru the night by the end of the summer and nice and sturdy - so good luck !!
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll A May thread!! I love seeing new threads Well done on the bfp :thnk Don't worry all the rest will be along to join you soon Take care
Amberangel Posts: 488
Congrats aronan78 .... wow a May thread already.. :o)ll I am sure you will have plenty more joining you over the weekend!!
Barbalou Posts: 1617
WOW Life is just amazing isn't it, congrats to all the May mammies
Jeidi Posts: 3128
Wow really brings it home that I've moved up another month and Jan 09 is just getting closer and closer. Congrats on the BFP! Being pregnant is GREAT!
newbie24 Posts: 530
Congrats!!! I was one of the first on the April 2009 thread and I've been dying to see when this one will start!!!! Best of luck and you won't be lonely for long.......the April thread picked up remarkable speed over the first weekend!!! O-O O-O O-O O-O
sinion Posts: 6050
Wow, May already!! Congrats, hope there's many more of you!
baby peanut Posts: 810
Ooooh, congratulations. It's nice to see a new month starting :o)ll
wifetobe Posts: 1438
Hi all, Im due 4th May!!