Maybe? Maybe Not any help?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

super step mum Posts: 20
Hi Well i got AF last week it was 4 days early which took me by suprise as this never happened before it wasnt heavy the first 2 days was like spotting for the next and what seemed to be normal on the 3rd day and on sat there was some browish spotting . SInce then i have noticed i have some creamy CM and have cramps in my stomach and and left side and cant really sleep at night get light headed at times and mad dreams but i dont feel sick and my boobs feel normal. I havent takin test as half of me dont want to see a BFN but i am questioning what is going on. If anyone has any ideas that would be great or any help anyone can give me. Thanks
Toblerone Posts: 2698
While others can reply with similar situations and bfp in the end, there is only one way to know in your situation and that is to test. I know you don't want to see a bfn but it would give an answer one way or another. good luck :wv
super step mum Posts: 20
any help O:| O:|
Emme Posts: 4735
Sorry Superbee, like Toblerone says we can come up with all kinds of what if's for you but the only thing thats going to give you an answer is a pregnancy test.
milis Posts: 7998
[quote="superbee":1fjyu36d]any help O:| O:|[/quote:1fjyu36d] That's a bit rude. Toblerone answered your question!
Its Me Posts: 1788
The only way to know for sure is to test.