Maybe TMI - Burning Pelvic Pain - any advice?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sparklie100 Posts: 191
Hi Girls, I'm 39 + 5 today, first baby due on Monday..I've had a lot of trouble with SPD, am on crutches for it and bearing up and taking it one day at a time. Last night and today I'm feeling more of a burning sensation right on my pubic bone, it's a different sensation to the SPD pain and it doesn't matter what position I'm in - sitting/standing/lying down nothing relieves it. Just wondering does anyone else have any experience of this? I haven't had a show, had a sweep done last week but nothing happened either... Thanks in advance for any help! xxxx
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
It sounds like part of the spd pain I've had since DS's birth - like the bone is on fire, it's pretty awful :o( Have you tried an ice pack and panadol?
Oh God - you've had it[i:8ydti0t6] since[/i:8ydti0t6] DS birth? I was hoping it was a sign that labour was imminent!!! Yes, have tried everything but nothing really eases this pain...Thanks for the advice though and congrats on your DS XXX
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
Hopefully it is the start of something for you! My pelvis took some collateral damage during DS's birth and made my spd worse...it wasn't a straight forward delivery and please god yours will be and your pelvis will be perfect as soon as your little one is born! Good luck, hope you have your baby very soon :stork:
Thanks for the reply - hope so too, congratulations on the birth of your little boy xx