Mayo flowers and car (Swinford/Westport wedding)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Weddings9 Posts: 122
Hi all, Can anyone recommend a florist in Mayo? I am getting married in Swinford Church and the reception is in the Castlecourt Hotel in Westport. I am also looking for recommendations for wedding cars. Many thanks.
summer09 Posts: 807
Hello! I am getting married in Bohola church! Darling Buds of May Flowers-Castlebar 94 9025552 Cars I am using these guys My sister used Pat from classic cars in kiltamagh I have had a look for his number will keep looking x I Love Swinford Church!
Thanks so much for these numbers. I really appreciate it. Can I be really cheeky and ask how much you have been quoted? Many thanks once again.
Car 480.00 Euro Classic Cars were cheaper I didn't use them as my Other sister who got married used them and I wanted something different. My friend also used them she got married in Cavern. Lovely cars white Damilers. Floweres were the best quote around and v good reputation although can't tell you the exact quote as my sister is using them this Aug and I am going to see them then. She was supprised at how reasonabile they were. :eek Can I help you with any otehr suppliers?
Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it! Its v. difficult arranging things from London. I am going over for a week in August to I want to get as much done as I can. Is that quote for one car? I have been quoted between 600-650 Euros for two cars so far by two different companies - Knock and Classicweddingscarhire. It sounds like your guys are far cheaper which is fab as any saving at all is a godsend! I will definitely go to that florist too when I am over and book up with them as it sounds like you have done alot of research. Thanks a mil. I am also looking for church singers and suit hire if you have any recommendations at all. I think that's all as I have my hair and make up sorted. I am going with Siobhan and Amelda who come to the house. My sister used them for her wedding and they are fantastic. I am going to Goyas for my cake as it sounds like they are really good. I have Karl Kearney booked for my photos and Flamingo are my band. Many thanks once again.
Sorry its for 1 car :o( I am using the same hair and make up people as you! Re cakes have you heard of Noel Lavin Cakes? His cakes are so tasty, he did my sisters cake in Aug and my other sisters in Aug and mine in May. He is seriously much cheaper than other cake places!
Ahh, that's nice. Have you had a trial yet? I am not sure how to wear my hair. I definitely want to have it down and curled but not sure whether to have half of it up. I need to have a trial. Amelda did our fake tan which came out really well too. Where is your reception? Thanks for that. I have seen his name on the internet. Maybe I will give him a try instead. Goyas cakes are between 450 and 650 Euros and they charge 40 euros for delivery.
As far as I know Noel doesn't charge for delivery I *think* my sisters cake was 350 Euro! He has a massive book you can look through! I think I will wear my hair up as I am wearing a Bolero! What tan did she use? I am getting married in Knockranny me and H2b are both English my family are irish.
As far as I know Noel doesn't charge for delivery I *think* my sisters cake was 350 Euro! He has a massive book you can look through! I think I will wear my hair up as I am wearing a Bolero! What tan did she use? I am getting married in Knockranny me and H2b are both English my family are irish.
Great stuff, thanks very much. I am definitely going to give him a buzz and go to see him when I am over in August. It will save us a trip to Galway too and is alot cheaper than Goyas. I am pretty sure it was the San Tropez spray tan. We were a bit nervous as we had not had a spray tan before but it came out really well on my sister and all the bridesmaids. Knockranny is meant to be gorgeous. My sister was at a wedding there last month and raved about it. When are you getting married? Have you got your dress sorted? I am getting mine from Mirror Mirror at the Angel. I am going back to decide which one I am going for next week.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8