mayo/galway bands

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

black pearl Posts: 3513
hi girls any suggestions for good wedding bands in the mayo galway area??? wedding is in mayo, but i know that the bands travel back and forth! any suggestions please let me know!
Rosewater Posts: 372
i looked into "Pyramid" a Galway band they were booked on my date - they are lively and were recommended by loads of people!
happyfamily Posts: 3323
I heard weightless astronauts play at a wedding before and they were so good i've booked them for my own wedding :wv
malteserbunny Posts: 52
we have booked Jive Buddies heard them play and they seemed good
omgbride Posts: 28
Hi , morecow belle are brilliant ,really lively will have everyone dancing . Everyone talking about them after our wedding
thanks a mil girls will check them out today! :wv
irie Posts: 217
We are having Concorde, they are a mayo band. We were also considering The Brian McDermott Band
bettyboo1 Posts: 50
Hi: Ive booked Jive Buddies as well, Declan is very good. We were between them and The Conquerors. We also looked at Facevalue, Wave length and Vinnie Mongans band ( Cant think of name) Hope this helps :)
mias Posts: 103
We're having Kif from Galway :)
hi girls i got a reply from morecowbelle, the price is 2000€ for band and extra 300€ for dj, is this alot? Reason for asking I am looking of behalf of my sister, I paid 2150€ for weighless astronuats for my wedding band and dj, but that was in 2008, so am not sure if 2300€ is the norm nowadays, what do ye think?