MB10 form and qualified children query

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jarashow Posts: 3083
Can anyone tell me what this section is for and if I need to fill it in? Obviously last time I didn't bother as I didn't have any LOL
whirly-girl Posts: 760
Ditto - its hre on my desk and i've no idea if DD is a "qualified child" or not! :thnk
OAT Posts: 2207
I asked the same question here a few weeks ago and no-one replied :o( I'm going to ring them 2moro so I'll ask and post on here later
Thumbelina Posts: 2340
I asked about this a while ago too & no one knew. I put DS' details down anyway, sure if he's not 'qualified' I'm sure they'll just ignore it!
randomusername Posts: 2134
I think its to do with children dependant on you so if you have a child over 16 say who's left school and is working so is no longer a "dependant" you exclude their details.
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
I just filled in DD's details on it as she is my dependant! Any of my friends have dnoe the same and there has been no issues over it that I know of anyway
Blackbird Posts: 5135
Girls I'm so late with my MB10 form. I'm getting the hospital to sign it on Friday. I was wondering about this section as well, pesume I just fill in DS's details as he is dependent so it is probably taken into account for the amount you get?
jarashow Posts: 3083
Cool, thanks for all the responses, even if we are all asking the same thing hahahaha I think I will just stick her down, as you said Thumbelina they will ignore it if needs be.