meeting photographer.. any specific type questions needed??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rk16 Posts: 190
hi there Just wondering if there is any important questions that we may need for the photographer?? is asking not to do many shots of me side on?? im no kate moss if you no what i mean :o0 :o0 :o0 so dont wana look at them in years to come and hate them.. (me after loosing weight but NEVER gona be really thin)?? also family photo's is it rude to ask for just bro's and sis and their spouces allowed in pics without the boyfriends/girlfriends in them?? oh im turning into such a bridezilla......
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
Just ask him what time he arrives at your hous and what time does he finish up at ? some of them wont come to your house and of course the price >:o) they are mental prices out there. which one are you going to meet ?
ColmKPhotography Posts: 31
Hi, One thing you must remember it is YOUR DAY. You are paying for the service, so just tell your photographer what you would like & I'm sure they will accommodate you no problem. Your photographer may have a second person with them so they may get some great candid shots. It is always in your photographers interest to produce the best work possible as the best piece of advertising is through word of mouth. I'm sure they will do a super job for you. Enjoy your day. Colm Colm K Photography Ph: 087 418 2099
rk16 Posts: 190
[quote="Augest2010":3gujkh9s]Just ask him what time he arrives at your hous and what time does he finish up at ? some of them wont come to your house and of course the price >:o) they are mental prices out there. which one are you going to meet ?[/quote:3gujkh9s] Oh right cheers, will ask the obvious question bout time to the house.. my FBIL is getting the photographer as a gift :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll and he is local to us, has done a few weddings so ive seen his work before just never met with him, he works full time and does the weddings as nixers but from what ive seen its good....thanks for that
she Posts: 3298
About the just husband and wives in the pictures. Now just my opinion. H2b's Brother got married a few years ago and they did this, basically 3 partners were left watching the family photos even though we've been with our partners for years and have kids as well with them. I honestly didnt appriciate it. Just cause we weren't married to them YET didn't mean we weren't part of the family. I was quite hurt by it. Fair enough if their a "blow in" but if the person is in the family for years I would reconsider.