Meeting up?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

alton Posts: 3077
This is probably a bit of mad idea but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. I was wondering if any of the october/november/december mums-to-be would be interested in meeting up? I was reading a thread over in Mums and Kids about loneliness and motherhood and I thought it might be nice to meet a few people around the same stage, before we're overwhelmed with little ones. Just putting it out there to see if anyone else is interested.....
SaJa Posts: 4282
I'd be up for it but it would have to be in Cork cause I wouldn't be able for the drive.
Toots12 Posts: 894
yes, definitely count me in - I'm based in Dublin and due in Dec. great idea :wv
alton Posts: 3077
I know what you mean Saja, there are days when driving to the local shop feels like long-distance! Maybe we could start a list of who's where and hopefully a few different meet-ups will evolve. [u:y8slb58v][b:y8slb58v]Cork[/b:y8slb58v][/u:y8slb58v] Saja [u:y8slb58v][b:y8slb58v]Dublin [/b:y8slb58v][/u:y8slb58v] Toots12 (Dec) Alton (Nov)
theoracle Posts: 7664
If you are interested, there is also a meet up thread on M&K, you are welcome to join.
aisleen Posts: 286
Hiya, Count me in for a Dublin meet up. It would be nice to meet some new people and share pregnancy stories!! A
baby-bel Posts: 929
Hey I would like to meet other mums to be too! :o)ll [b:imwo1c4d]Cork [/b:imwo1c4d] Saja baby-bel (Dec) [b:imwo1c4d]Dublin [/b:imwo1c4d] Toots12 (Dec) Alton (Nov) Aisleen
baby-bel Posts: 929
bump
totalnovice Posts: 787
count me in: Cork Saja baby-bel (Dec) total novice (dec) Dublin Toots12 (Dec) Alton (Nov) Aisleen
goldfisher Posts: 439
Count me in! Cork Saja baby-bel (Dec) goldfisher (Oct) Dublin Toots12 (Dec) Alton (Nov) Aisleen