Meeting up? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*coolaboola* Posts: 374
This is a great idea! Cork Saja baby-bel (Dec) goldfisher (Oct) coolaboola (Sept 6th) Dublin Toots12 (Dec) Alton (Nov) Aisleen
baby-bel Posts: 929
totalnovice you seem to have fallen off the list so Im just adding you back on again!! :eek [b:2fcmqin1]Cork[/b:2fcmqin1] Saja baby-bel (Dec) Totalnovice (Dec) goldfisher (Oct) coolaboola (Sept 6th) [b:2fcmqin1]Dublin [/b:2fcmqin1] Toots12 (Dec) Alton (Nov) Aisleen
jiggy_jo Posts: 1166
girls just wanted to let you know that a few of the mammies and babies are meeting next wed at 2pm in liffey valley, prob in one of the cafes, all you mammies-to-be would be more than welcome. just keep an eye on the thread over on mums and kids for the definate plans :wv
ainm Posts: 2211
[quote="jiggy_jo":3kup66kr]girls just wanted to let you know that a few of the mammies and babies are meeting next wed at 2pm in liffey valley, prob in one of the cafes, all you mammies-to-be would be more than welcome. just keep an eye on the thread over on mums and kids for the definate plans :wv[/quote:3kup66kr] :o( I'm only 5 mins away but i'll be working :o(
alton Posts: 3077
[quote:1y9gkj68]girls just wanted to let you know that a few of the mammies and babies are meeting next wed at 2pm in liffey valley, prob in one of the cafes, all you mammies-to-be would be more than welcome. just keep an eye on the thread over on mums and kids for the definate plans [/quote:1y9gkj68] I'm thinking of popping along to the M&K meeting but wondering if any of the Dublin girls are interested in meeting at another time/place. I'm guessing that an evening meeting might suit some of us better or a different location? What do ye think? Didn't realise how many cork mammies2b there are! Wonder if there are any other locations around the country with a concentration of wollies??
aisleen Posts: 286
Bump
beaker Posts: 379
count me in for a Dublin meet up- due Dec
alton Posts: 3077
Would Dundrum Shopping Centre be convenient for a Dublin meet-up? Daytime or evening? Weekday or week-end? Any thoughts? [b:33mw3fp8]Dublin [/b:33mw3fp8] Toots12 (Dec) Alton (Nov) Aisleen Ainm Beaker
beaker Posts: 379
can't speak for anybody else but weekend would be better for me as based in north dublin, hope this doesn't put a spanner in the works. :o(