Meeting up

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

alton Posts: 3077
I know there was a thread on this before and it kind of fizzled out, but.... is anyone interested in meeting up? It might be nice to meet a few other mums-to-be in real life, and swap a few moans and groans :o0
StayShiny Posts: 1078
I'd love to :wv I'm in Dublin city centre ...
Toots12 Posts: 894
great idea, I'd love to - I'm in Dublin as well...
Then let's start a list! Any votes on where to meet (city centre? Dundrum Shopping Centre?) - or when (maybe a Thursday evening (late opening) or a weekend?) [b:2mt6oslv] DUBLIN Mammies-to-be[/b:2mt6oslv] StayShiny Toots12 Alton
hiya. excellent idea. I'm free this week whenever suits ye. Next week or week after not so much, and it would have to be w/end, and probably only the Sunday. But from 19th Sep... I'm free and easy again :)
Toots12 Posts: 894
either Thursday evenings or midweek suits me - Dundrum is handy for a lot of people I suppose (and also great for nipping up to Mamas & Papas afterwards!!). I'm away for the next week and a bit though, so maybe end of Sept?
How about the evening of Thursday 25th September in Dundrum?
pencilled into the diary already :wv excellent. thanks Alton
Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
sniff...Im in Galway
thought I'd bump this up :wv Just wondering if this suits girls? or anyone else wants to meet up? I will have to say though, as I can't drive :-8 - if it is raining, I won't be able to make it. Bit of a walk to the Luas for me and I'd get soaked. Sorry.