Meg Walsh - Husband Charged

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happywife Posts: 1575
http://home.eircom.net/content/irelandc ... =Eircomnet I hope they have enough on him to keep him this time - its just sickening and least now the family might see some justice done - had only been talking about it the other week that it had all gone quiet about the murder...
clucky Posts: 26471
well hopefully they have enough to get a conviction
wooby Posts: 685
I thought you were innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent
Wiggles Posts: 629
Another do-gooder .... Lets just add up all the husband who kill there wifes every year and because of do-gooders .. not guilty till proven have gotten away with it !! Rachel O'Reilly - husband has been charged but on bail !! mad !!! women in swords shot while talking to her friends .. husband arranged the murder from inside prison cell !!! woman in dundalk/drogheda killed in her home .. husband then tried to sell the home couple weeks after she died .. but was stopped. that beautiful girl from southside dublin .. last year killed in her own home .. again the husband !! Dont get me started on this issue ... Husband is the no 1 suspect in all cases .. and in 99% of the cases .. it is the husband
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="wooby":3sws3cra]I thought you were innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent[/quote:3sws3cra] Thats right you are, but unfortunately fingers tend to point at the partner of these poor women.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
What is it with Husbands killing their wives/mothers of their kids? How disgusting and scary at the same time its becoming so common nowadays :eek
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="Mama Dora":2an5df6h]What is it with Husbands killing their wives/mothers of their kids? How disgusting and scary at the same time its becoming so common nowadays :eek[/quote:2an5df6h] I'd hazard a guess... at money & jealousy. With that poor girl in The Naul Rachel O Reilly, was he not having an affair so did what he "supposedly" did to have a new life with the new girl and the money.
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
That b*stard is as guilty as sin. I hope he gets life.