MEN 101 - Men are like.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Phoenix Posts: 836
1. Men are like ........Laxatives ....... They irritate the shit out of you. 2. Men are like ......... Bananas ....... The older they get, the less firm they are. 3. Men are like ......... Weather .... Nothing can be done to change them.. 4. Men are like ......... Blenders .... You need One, but you're not quite sure why. 5. Men are like ........ Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips. 6. Men are like ....... Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say. 7. Men are like ......... Department Stores .... Their clothes are always 1/2 off. 8. Men are like ......... Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature. 9. Men are like ........ Mascara ....... They usually run at the first sign of emotion. 10. Men are like ........ Popcorn . ...... They satisfy you, but only for a little while. 11. Men are like . Snowstorms .............. You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last. 12. Men are like ......... Lava Lamps .... Fun to look at, but not very bright.
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Where are ypu getting them from Phoenix?? They're gas.
clucky Posts: 26471
nice one again
Phoenix Posts: 836
I am in a really Friday mood today...and feck all to do in work.... Just hope people are enjoying them...
God Clucky you shouldn't be posting on the same topics as me - people will think we're the same person ;o)
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Cocoa":2fgwfnsr]God Clucky you shouldn't be posting on the same topics as me - people will think we're the same person ;o)[/quote:2fgwfnsr] imagine
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Cocoa/Clucky one person hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :o0
Honestly. Some people...
april09babs Posts: 926
Phoenix - ya hit the nail on the head there girl!