MEN!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Milly83 Posts: 3620
O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| I work with men. No women, just men. But GOD help me!!! WHY THE F*CK CAN'T THEY LOOK AT MY FACE WHEN TALKING TO ME?? >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( Seriously, do men not realise that when you are making eye contact with them during a conversation, YOU CAN SEE that there eyes have gone south!!!! Silly boys! This is really p*ssing me off because my boss is doing it too. O:| I have nice boobs but FFS!!! Give it a rest already! Rant Over
angel3 Posts: 1572
Poppyseed haha Fair play to you for been so forward O-O
I can't do it yet. I only started a month ago. I don't think I would even have the courage to say it! Well done though!!!
Boulevard Posts: 995
Why don't you make a point of stopping mid conversation, looking down at your top wide-eyed and say "Oh I'm sorry is there something on my top YOU STUPID UGLY MAN???" Maybe leave that last bit out, but you know what I mean. They will be embarrassed and swiftly close the conversation. Although at that point you can guarantee he will scoot off and tell his colleagues that you are a lesbian or something similar :o0 :o0 :o0
Will that teach them all a lesson? I mean MEN WORLDWIDE!! Ha ha I might get a T-Shirt with an arrow pointing towards my face. I suppose they would love it if I kept looking at their packages!!!!! :o0
Love Street Posts: 359
what were u wearing that ur boobies were showing :eek :o0
They're not even showing!!! They are just big and so the jumpers I wear to work really make them stand out there. I am not going to wear baggy clothes to cover up!! I actually wear little tops under my jumpers to prevent the cleavage from showing!! FYI I'm a 36E. It's not really massive but big enough that they feel like they have the RIGHT to look. GRRRR >:o(
MrsRugby Posts: 1532
Goldenbride, I also work with men and yes they have been know to have a conversation with my chest & arse ! so i just embrass the life out of them! most are good natured and you can have a laugh but there are some fuck€rs that are just ignorant and just give you the look up and down ...... >:o( >:o( while talking to you ..... Just give em a flash some Monday morning :o0 that will show em
she Posts: 3298
[quote="MrsRugby":2jp66k43]Goldenbride, I also work with men and yes they have been know to have a conversation with my chest & arse ! so i just embrass the life out of them! most are good natured and you can have a laugh but there are some flip€rs that are just ignorant and just give you the look up and down ...... >:o( >:o( while talking to you ..... [b:2jp66k43]Just give em a flash some Monday morning :o0 that will show em[/b:2jp66k43][/quote:2jp66k43] :o0 :o0 or get Bobbie with Boobies to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[quote="she":2jw6rzf7][quote="MrsRugby":2jw6rzf7]Goldenbride, I also work with men and yes they have been know to have a conversation with my chest & arse ! so i just embrass the life out of them! most are good natured and you can have a laugh but there are some flip€rs that are just ignorant and just give you the look up and down ...... >:o( >:o( while talking to you ..... [b:2jw6rzf7]Just give em a flash some Monday morning :o0 that will show em[/b:2jw6rzf7][/quote:2jw6rzf7] :o0 :o0 or get Bobbie with Boobies to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:2jw6rzf7] Hmm, will Bobbie mind coming in to lift up my top??? :o0