Menstrual Period or Implantation Bleeding?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

YumYum Posts: 482
Hi Girls, As some of you might of read earlier in the week that I tested a couple of days AF was due and got BFN. Well the evening I tested, CD26 ( I am usually 28days without fail!!) I got some light brown/pink spotting, only when wiped, spotted a little on CD27 and Then on the morning of CD28, I got what I thought was my AF only as the day went on, I noticed that it wasn't my normal AF, it was bright red and one or two very small clots, anyways, by yesterday at 12, it was only when wiped and nothing today, only spotting very odd time when wipe!! I usually have AF 3 or more days, heavy flow and a lot of vlots (Sorry TMI!!), could this possibly be Implantation blled? If so, when should I test? I am just killed with a headache this 2-3 days and no amount of water or fresh air is getting rid of it. When spotting started, I had slight pain in left side. Did anyone get BFP after this type of thing?
Sorry I know that this should be in TTC section but would just like to know if any mummy's 2be experienced this.
round two Posts: 1018
Hi Yum Yum, I really don't have any advice for you but i do want to wish you a very good luck and i hope that you get your bfp. Let us know how you get on.
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
No advice here either (sorry) just wanted to wish you the very best of luck
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
Any updates? *)
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:30kfb7kj]Hey YumYum!! I finished my pill on 2 Jan. Got period on 5 Jan. Got first natural period on 29 Jan. I did three pg tests on 13 Feb and all three came up BFP!! I hadn't even missed a period yet but I was too curious to let it go any longer!! The doctor has since told me that my first natural period on 29 Jan was an implatation bleed!! The bleed that I had then, to me, seemed like an ordinary period but in fact wasn't!! If you're wondering, then do the test!! The main reason why I did mine was because my boobs were just killing me!! Oh the very best of luck chick!! [/color:30kfb7kj]:wv
Sore boobs are gone but other symptoms still around, nausous (sp?), dizzy a bit today, few strange feeling in abdomen and exhausted. I tested on Friday, when af stopped and got BFN so I doubt that I am, Christmas B, that is amazing, you must of got a great surprise - congratulations!!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
gosh hun i dont know maybe leave it a bit longer
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
I really don't know but I thought HCG was only released after implantation? So if implantation bleeding had just stopped it might still be too soon to tell? Best of luck!!!
Hi Girls, Not implantation bleed anyways, as just did another test and BFN. Don't know what it was, just a strange AF. Not to worry though, August not far away :xox