MESSAGE FOR OIRISH

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vonnyoc Posts: 2688
Hi how are you feeling? did AF come properly after you said you got spotting
oirish Posts: 1541
oooh how exciting a post just for me, I think it's a first :) no sign yet vonny!!! Have had mild cramps on and off since tuesday but nothing since the bit of spotting on tuesday. Holding out for a few days before I start thinking along the lines of implantation etc......!!!
oh that sounds promising. My doc doesn't have a clue wat is wrong. I should be ovulating now again but getting AF cramps at the same time I'm taking advantage of the absence and using & abusing the poor DH. He thinks all his x-mases have come at once :o0
oirish Posts: 1541
same as vonny !!! although the poor thing got very drunk last night and didn't feel like obliging - oh how I sulked !!! I'm beginning to wonder tho, I had ewcm about 2 weeks ago and thought it was becuase I was pg, now i'm wondering did I only ovulate about 2 weeks ago and was the spotting on tuesday implantation? I'm jinxing myself even writing that. I don't know what's going on. I feel like af it on its way tho, niggly stomach cramps, sore boobs and spotty face :o0
I said it to the doc about cm that i had loads and he said thats an indication that your not pregnant and he was right