Michaea - RTE 1

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
There's a programme on RTE 1 about the loss of Michaela Harte. Such sad thing to happen, but very brave of Mickey to be giving the interview so soon.
Elle Driver Posts: 508
There is no way I could talk about it so soon, let alone go on TV. Very brave.
theoracle Posts: 7664
Just saw it staring and immediately flipped the channel, no way can I watch it.
Jawl Posts: 8881
Her husband John is also on it, how brave. He looks so young though, not old enough to be after going through what he has gone through
silverlight Posts: 628
God love them all, so very sad. :o(
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
I missed it! Even though I don't know if I could watch it :o( I'm broken-hearted everytime I think of her. Will it be on RTE player I wonder?
vidia Posts: 2960
Heartbreaking to watch :o( They are all so strong tho, no way I could do that..
happieout Posts: 3111
What is being achieved by this programme? I mean it's such a sad tragic story and they are in the early stages of grief. Are the media taking advantage?
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="happieout":3lo22b4t]What is being achieved by this programme? I mean it's such a sad tragic story and they are in the early stages of grief. Are the media taking advantage?[/quote:3lo22b4t] Yes I agree. And I know I am going to be shot for this too BUT if she was not so well known, do you think that this would be on TV?
happieout Posts: 3111
Definitely not. I think the family are so vulnerable and I hope they don't look back and feel angry at the media in time to come.