Michael barrymore

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
:eek :eek
wifin Posts: 4761
Yeah saw that earlier :eek thought he was completely cleared
Mrs Febbride Posts: 1234
oh my god there is something so weird about that! i wonder what really happened that night?
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
[quote="Mrs Febbride":z344ki7a]oh my god there is something so weird about that! i wonder what really happened that night?[/quote:z344ki7a] I was thinking the same, there is something going on if there are still after him since 2001 but what??? :eek :eek :eek
newkid30 Posts: 2233
I know innocent until proven guilty and all that, but I've never been comfortable with the events of that night from what I've read. There was something so sinister about the whole thing.
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
I think it genuinely was an accident but Stuart Lubbock was interferred with bit time, and no one will ever know whether is was consentual(sp*) or not ????
anonymousbridetobe Posts: 1563
I just always found something really weird about it all. Inncent un til proven guilty and all that, but if there was murder I hope whoever is responsible is taken to task. The poor guy's family.
braybride0907 Posts: 558
Someone in work told me that there was new evidence that suggest he was 'interfered with' with a baseball bat! I reckon, it was some erotic game that got a bit out of hand and Barrymore and his cronies panicked. Barrymore is really troubled. He was incoherent at times on Celeb BB.