Menu

Michael Buble - Saturday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovelywine Posts: 404
Heading to see the man himself on sat :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll i'm meeting one of the girls before hand - she lives northside - I'm soutside. Can anyone recommend a handy place to meet, close enough to the Aviva to grab something quick to eat and maybe have a few drinkies???? Just can't seem to think of anywhere handy enough....was thinking red cow and hopping on the luas but don't know.....luas would probably be full by the time it gets there!!!!
aston Posts: 4100
Oh we are heading up too! I cant wait :o)ll :o)ll Saw him when he was here before and he is so so good in concert! I :lvs him so so much!!! AM looking for tips on where to eat beforehand too so am jumping on to find out! See you there :o)ll :wv
steen2009 Posts: 464
Girls, I'm heading Saturday too!! Couple of places on upper baggot street, then a stroll down. Im more concerned about what to wear O:| Looks like it will be rain jackets and hoodie O:|
Oh no its not gona rain is it????? Thought it was just gona be cloudy :o( I am preggers and dont think my nice rain jacket will tie up anymore and all I have is a winter pregnancy coat then :o( ah what will I wear????
I checked the forecast this morning and it was saying rain but this might change by Saturday (we have to think positive) I would wait until Sat and then pop into Dunnes or Pennys and grab yourself a cheap plastic coat. we cant take umbrellas etc into the concert so if you have a hat all the better.
Will get a cheapo rain jkt thingy in Dunnes tomorrow when on lunch! Checked met eireann website and dublin has a cloud and sun so it looks ok! Think we might be ok girls!
Classic Resorts - Worldwide Luxury Honeymoons
lovelywine Posts: 404
I was thinking Baggot Street myself but would that not be jammers???? Someone here suggested the Barge....would that be too far from aviva? Please don’t say it’ll rain – that’s all we need!
The barge is a good bit down, worst case there is a burger King on Baggot Street but it wont do my club na fattie (WW) points any good :o0
Which one is Baggot Street??? :-8 Whats it near? Would love yummy dinner grub before concert! What time does it start also does anyone know? Oh am soooooo excited now :o)ll
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Oh you lucky lucky girlies! I'm so jealous