michael jackson

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
he's going on tour. dates to be released on thursday :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Magnum Posts: 974
I saw him in Pairc Ui Chaoimh in 1988 and it was one of the best Concerts I was ever at. I wonder what he would be like to go and see 21 years later ?
Mike Jackson Posts: 226
*) *) Peace and Joy to you all. It is because of your unwavering support that I have decided to come to Ireland. I'll be sporting something pink in honour of the Wollies. Please come along and bring all your friends Love to all MJ [img:1jt93w2k]http://chuvachienes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/michael_jackson.jpg[/img:1jt93w2k]
hula Posts: 384
[quote="Mrs Magnum":3nxiyx1t]I saw him in Pairc Ui Chaoimh in 1988 and it was one of the best Concerts I was ever at.[/quote:3nxiyx1t] Me too!!! My first ever concert!!! I was only a child but I still remember it. Was brill!!!! :o)ll
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
Really, I thought he had MRSA that had ate away at his face recently. Goes to show the rubbish the mags and papers write :o0 .
Trillian Posts: 1685
I thought he was hiding out in Bahrain dressed as a woman?
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
heard it this morning on the radio, hes booked to do loads of nights in England and a few here (maybe)