Menu

Midnight swing

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dewdee Posts: 444
Hi girls, just wondering if anyone has heard Midnight Swing play recently? We're thinking of booking them cause I love swing :o)ll I'm hoping they can play other genres too as I know swing isn't everyones cup of tea. Has any one heard their set? Thanks!
CuteBride Posts: 34
hi dewee, i seen midnight swing at a wedding last year and they were great . they played alot of different stuff other than just swing. im going to see them at the their showcase on the 14th of this month as im thinking of booking them myself hope this helps
Midnight Swing Posts: 67
Hi Dewdee, Nice to hear you're thinking about hiring the band!! We're having a showcase in the Green Isle Hotel in Dublin on March 14th at 9pm. If you're considering the band then come along, you'll love what you hear. Also, we're holding competition on the night to win 50% off the price of the Midnight Swing package of your choice. The competition is only open to couples that are there on the night. Have a look at the following announcement for more details: http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... p?t=182686 Look forward to seeing you there...and don't forget to bring your dancing shoes!! :o)ll Keith