Midnight vigil for dana reeves

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Someone's singing my lord kumbaya someone's singing my lord kumbaya someone's singing my lord kumbaya oooo lord kumbaya
halo Posts: 1406
that bottle of wine has really put you in a sentimental mood I see...
never realised I knew the words to kumbaya Maybe I will become a hare krishna
all you need is a pair of curtains you can dye orange, and a clippers to shave all but a tiny little ponytail. Oh, and a tent to set up at festivals to lure hungry hippies into your commune.
well i have an orange dress circa 1990 and my hair is falling our due to colouring it too much Will a wendy house do? Looks like i am all set
rightio, see you at oxygen, I'll bring the pot of boiled noodles, meet you at the wendy house. I'll be wearing obligatory orange and jesuscreepers, you'll hear me coming with the jingle of little bells and tiny fingercymbals. I'll bring a couple of prayerbeads too for the heathen. We can chant for Dana over the drone of franz ferdinand.
grand so see you then better learn some new chants
PMSL! get off to bed for yourself ya mentaller! :wink:
It's a kind or army wendy house in camouflage style - will it detract from the message we are giving or will I paint it?
A camoflage wendy house :shock: did you nick it from the glen of Imaal or wha? bring a tank and the look will be complete, but the message will be definitely off-kilter then... or you can get your little fella to finger-paint it?