Might be pregnant?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

STAYINANON Posts: 4
I am staying anon for this post - I am a regular poster but know a few people on here so dont want to be recognised. We have a 6month old and I think I could be pregnant again :eek . We had decided to wait until our LO was 18 months before trying again but last weekend we had a few too many and were stupid. I have myself convinced that I am pregnant but havnt told OH, he doesnt think I would be. having phantom symptoms (going to loo more often, headaches, stabbing pains in breasts & af type pains) It would be really bad timing for us so I have very mixed feelings about it. I know I shouldnt care but I am dreading what others might think :o( . My brother and his wife have been trying now for number two since Christmas and I'd hate it if I got pregnant first. Oh I wish I just knew. AF not due until next weekend. Just had to get that off my mind.
under construction Posts: 3458
Didn't want to read and not reply, hope you get the result you want
montblanc Posts: 385
Oh, gosh, you'd have your hands full! But I'm sure it would all be grand, I know other issues like money and work come into to it too, but you'd have a lovely little family with another baby-try not to think of the hard work involved!! :o0 Don't worry about your brother and his wife, I'm sure they will be happy for you. They have a little one to keep them busy while they try for number 2, and maybe they will be hot on your trail. Let us know how you get on, I hope the wait to find out is not too hard on you.
blossimhill Posts: 400
Stayinanon just read ur post and had to reply, playing the waiting game is the worse sometimes these things seem to be taken out of our hands and someboby else makes the decision for us, dont worry about anybody else at the moment just get ur head around it first that is if u are pregnant. Good luck and please keep us posted.
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
I'm sorry to hear that you're worried about it. I think until your AF is due you won't be able to find out. I hope you get the result you want. :-8
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
theres a new first response that lets you test 6 days early-shocking i know but maybe good in your situation? you can get them in some boots, they packaging looks a little different to the normal first response tests...