Mind token for Me?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NowGone Posts: 8042
So, I'm away at a conference for the next three days. Will ye mind token for me? :o0
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
[quote="NoZilla":g7m4xxn7]So, I'm away at a conference for the next three days. Will ye mind token for me? :o0[/quote:g7m4xxn7] he's gonna be fine NZ, you enjoy yourself >:o) !!!!
clucky Posts: 26471
Aww when will you be back? :o( :o( :o( :o(
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I'd say that lad is well able to mind himself......
Dreamster Posts: 6620
I think he is well capable of minding himself!!!!!!
TokenMale Posts: 6845
You remembered to lay out my underwear colour-coded by day, didn't you NZ? I'll miss you! :o( :o( :xxx Have a good trip though. O-O O-O
NowGone Posts: 8042
I sorta meant, don't let him flirt too much/annoy the girls in P & B/TTC. Back Sunday. :o( Cluck, will do the big Goodbye a little laters. :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="NoZilla":azx2qenk]I sorta meant, don't let him flirt too much/annoy the girls in P & B/TTC. Back Sunday. :o( Cluck, will do the big Goodbye a little laters. :o([/quote:azx2qenk] :o( :o( sniff but you're nicer than him - send him on the conference :o(
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Where's the conference NZ? Anywhere exotic?
Topolino Posts: 1659
Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him. Make sure he sticks to his roots and all that. Oh and Token, you're welcome over in P&B anytime - we love to share stories of leaking nipples, stitches and perineum tears. Do join us.