Mini maps and directions to put in with invites

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Can anyone tell me where and how you can get these maps done up....I am USELESS on computers so is there a website that can give you these maps for e.g directions to church, directions from church to hotel etc. Any advice would be great.
Betsy May Posts: 2168
Hi Buskers - I pinched the map from my venue's website and had a go at it on Paintshop and wrote my own directions based on directions to other points of interest nearby. If your venue or your church has a map on it's website, I am happy have a go at it for you. PM me if you want some help.
Betsy May, just pm'd you!!! :wv
Little Miss Naughty Posts: 1046
google maps is great http://maps.google.com/ You can zoom into where you want
Hi Betsy May Have just pm'd you but dont think you are getting it!!
Dee71 Posts: 412
get the route of the destinations from AAroadwatch/routeplanner and maybe he hotel website for maps and B and B etc
Buskers - seems to be a problem with my PM inbox - have emailed WOL and hopefully they'll fix it tomorrow. Will let you know
Belleboo Posts: 924
Hi Buskers, if you contact your local town council they should be able to e-mail you the map or even the tourist office in your local area. Best of luck.
Thanks a million Betsy May, I thought alright there was something wrong with it...hopefully it will be fixed in no time!!
My PM is fixed! Send me your stuff if you still want me to take a look at it.