Minimoon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sparklybride to be Posts: 91
Hi just wondering if anyone can recommend mini-moon hotels in Ireland? We are from Kerry so probably outside Kerry would be good..I would love something like a country house or a hotel in a secluded area. Any tips?
hulkess Posts: 61
We are going to malta for a week but I also booked a few nights away in Ireland. I've booked us into mount juliet estate in kilkenny, it's really nice so I would definitely check out the website but it is expensive. If you are really flush with cash take a look at monart in Wexford!
Tashab77 Posts: 129
We went to the K Club in Kildare for a couple of days after our wedding, it was amazing!
fairylights16 Posts: 23
I'm looking for the same thing, possibly in west Cork if anyone has any ideas
Brendan Galvin Films Posts: 15
I know its a bit of a distance from Kerry but if you broke the journey and stayed one night in Galway and then travelled on, Lough Rynn Castle is absolutely gorgeous... If you want luxury and quiet thats the place. And not expensive :) The rooms are fantastic, well, after you take the 15 cushions off the bed ha ha....
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
We went to the cliff house in Ardmore, amazing.
Tykk1980 Posts: 2
Hi I'm from kilkenny in ireland, lyrath is beautiful beautiful spa there, the monarch in Wexford is amazing, you walk around in your dressing gown all day!!
zenlife Posts: 12
the recently renovated adare manor would be well worth checking out and not too far from kerry