Menu

Miracle Prayer

Go to TTC

lovethesite
Royal Wolly

Re: Miracle Prayer

Postby lovethesite » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine.

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail

lovethesite
Royal Wolly

Postby lovethesite » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 am

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine.

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail

mrspq1
New Wolly

Postby mrspq1 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 am

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In this merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine.

say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never Known to fail.
:babydust:

lovethesite
Royal Wolly

Postby lovethesite » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 am

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail.

gimmebabyplz
New Wolly

Postby gimmebabyplz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail.

:stork: :babydust:

quinnie
New Wolly

Postby quinnie » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Positive2012
Mini Wolly

Postby Positive2012 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Ca cest moi
Ultimate Wolly

Postby Ca cest moi » Thu May 03, 2012 11:37 am

Image Image
Our first Angel baby went to heaven on 19th August 2010 - 12wks 2days
Our second Angel baby went to heaven on 12th April 2012 - 13wks 1day

missfancypants
Mini Wolly

Postby missfancypants » Thu May 03, 2012 12:48 pm

O glorious St Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul that our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles....The greatest Saint of moderns times"
Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition.....and to carry out your promises of "spending Heaven doing good on earth....of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses"
Henceforth dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your pleas "to be made known everywhere" and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen

ashd24
New Wolly

Postby ashd24 » Wed May 04, 2016 7:44 am

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known

PreviousNext

Go to TTC