Menu

Miracle Prayer

Go to TTC

missfancypants
Mini Wolly

Re: Miracle Prayer

Postby missfancypants » Sat May 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine.

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail

O glorious St Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul that our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles....The greatest Saint of moderns times"
Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition.....and to carry out your promises of "spending Heaven doing good on earth....of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses"
Henceforth dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your pleas "to be made known everywhere" and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen

Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:23 am

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine.

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail

O glorious St Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul that our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles....The greatest Saint of moderns times"
Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition.....and to carry out your promises of "spending Heaven doing good on earth....of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses"
Henceforth dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your pleas "to be made known everywhere" and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen

somedayiwill
New Wolly

Postby somedayiwill » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:42 pm

taken
New Wolly

Postby taken » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 am

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail.

taken
New Wolly

Postby taken » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:55 am

macmm
New Wolly

Postby macmm » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven, blessed mother of the son of God, immaculate virgin, assist me in this necessity. O star of the sea help me and show me therein you are my mother. O Holy Mary Mother of God, queen of heaven and earth I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in this necessity (make request). There are none who can withstand your power. O show me herein you are my mother. O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times). Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands. Thank you for your mercy to me and mine.

This prayer must be said for three days and after three days the request will be granted and the prayer must be published. MMC

taken
New Wolly

Postby taken » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail.

taken
New Wolly

Postby taken » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:41 am

taken
New Wolly

Postby taken » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:42 am

jessicaskype
New Wolly

Re: Miracle Prayer am now a mother bless god

Postby jessicaskype » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:56 pm

[b]Hello guys am new here to this site am so happy to be here and be your friend too i have a long story to share with you guys but if you allow me i will do so and i believe it will help you too to those to are passing through same problems as follow.

1.Trying to get pregnant 2. Infection 3. Blockage from the Fallopian Tube 4. Cyst from the ovaries 5. Unpleasant smell from the virginal 6. Irregular menstruation 7. Infertility for easy Conception.. 8. skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor 9. Fibroid 10. Bleeding when pregnant Etc..

Anyone with this problem should please do contact doctor climent Scott now he will help you too.
I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem too do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. contact Dr climent on email: Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479 because I have discover Dr climent. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal herbs but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr climent, for his herbal herbs. Now I am a strong believer of this herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You.contact Dr climent for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother of twins am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back for your herbal herbs i no so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive i will surely encourage them to have fate and contact you on your email or number for help contact Dr climent now via Or his whatsapp number. +2347036879479
+2347036879479 +2347036879479.

Previous

Go to TTC