Menu

Miracle Prayer - Page 6

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

crisps77 Posts: 8
Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail.
lovebaby Posts: 424
Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Lovebaby
Hollylol Posts: 1072
Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail hollylol
lovethesite Posts: 1054
Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail.
Bellabelle Posts: 14
Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail. xxxxbella :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
lovethesite Posts: 1054
smalltalk Posts: 460
Positive2012 Posts: 481
Fancyfree Posts: 1
LullaBelle11 Posts: 1159
Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail. LullaBelle