Menu

Miracle Prayer

Go to Off Topic

Pom Pom
Mini Wolly

Re: Miracle Prayer

Postby Pom Pom » Wed May 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it.
Then, in His merciful eyes it will become Your favour not mine. Amen.

roco1976
Mini Wolly

Postby roco1976 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:02 pm

I'm not very holy or anything but wanted to share this very special prayer which was answered for me.

You say it for three days, once a day, and promise publication and it will never fail.

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it.

xx

Thank you for the favours already granted xxx

Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:20 am

Then, in His merciful eyes it will become Your favour not mine. Amen

Ashford Castle
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Then, in His merciful eyes it will become Your favour not mine. Amen

Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it, dear Heart of Jesus, and place it within your own broken Heart where your Father sees it.
Then, in His merciful eyes, it will become Your favour and not mine. Amen

roco1976
Mini Wolly

Postby roco1976 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Hi Girls,

I'm not very holy or anything but wanted to share this very special prayer which was answered for me.

You say it for three days, once a day, and promise publication and it will never fail.

xx and thank you xx

tweetybirdy
New Wolly

Postby tweetybirdy » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:51 pm

PreviousNext

Go to Off Topic