be praised, adored, glorified and loved
today and everyday throughout the
world forever.
Amen.

Poppyseed
Mini Wolly

Re: Miracle Prayer

Postby Poppyseed » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it.
Then, in His merciful eyes it will become Your favour not mine. Amen

HelenOC
New Wolly

Postby HelenOC » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:41 am

St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
I promise that I will never cease to honour thee as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee.
This prayer is to be said for three days, and published immediately. After three days, the favour will be granted.
St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen

HelenOC
New Wolly

Postby HelenOC » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:42 am

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it.
Then, in His merciful eyes it will become Your favour not mine. Amen.

heather83
New Wolly

Postby heather83 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:08 am

Please work x

LauraAdams.77
New Wolly

Postby LauraAdams.77 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:39 pm

prayers work!!

Classic Resorts - Worldwide Luxury Honeymoons
taken
New Wolly

Postby taken » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:01 am

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine.

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail

taken
New Wolly

Postby taken » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. In his merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine.

Say for 3 days, promise publication and favour will be granted. Never known to fail

taken
New Wolly

Postby taken » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Say it for three days, once a day, and promise publication and it will never fail.

taken
New Wolly

Postby taken » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:59 pm

Say it for three days, once a day, and promise publication and it will never fail.

Previous

Go to Off Topic