Misheard Lyrics

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cremebrulee Posts: 8546
When DH hears Alicia Keys' song about New York, he hears "wet dreams are made of" instead of "what dreams are made of". :o0 :o0 :o0 Does anyone have any others?
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
neil diamonds 'forever in blue jeans' my sister and i sang 'reverand blue jeans'!!
SpringChicken Posts: 666
Joe Dolan - Make me an Island I hear - Shut me up, f*ck me up, make me an island, i'm yours. I don't know what the actual lyrics are. Maybe it is as above!
fish12 Posts: 389
[
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Friends in Low Places - instead of the line "ruined your black tie affair" H2B thought it was "ruined your black tie and hair" :o0 Nearly died laughing when I heard him singing it once!
MeSB Posts: 3785
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="v excited b2b":2euh9l51]Friends in Low Places - instead of the line "ruined your black tie affair" H2B thought it was "ruined your black tie and hair" :o0 Nearly died laughing when I heard him singing it once![/quote:2euh9l51] :o0 :o0
candypants Posts: 8575
Remember , No doubt - Dont speak "Dont tell cause it's hurts" For years i sang "dont tell my cousin herb.............et :-8
Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
Cant think of the name of the song... 'OH, I nearly died in your arms tonight, must of of been some kind of cheese (should be 'some kind of kiss).' and, 'the best love songs are written with a broken arse (should be heart)'
Aurge Posts: 1456
Michael Jackson song " and no message could have been any clearer " I thought it was "and no moustache could have been any clearer "