Menu

Miss Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sandy13 Posts: 939
H2B is in the canarries with him mates and i miss him fearce 2day o i cant wait untill sunday untill his home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just feeling really sorry for myself dont mind me :o0 Sandy
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Awww.......ya poor thing. Tis horrible when they're away. If it's any consolation, I've seen h2b for a total of about 12 hours in the last 2 weeks due to wedding (that he wasn't invited to), his second stag, his night shifts, and generally just not talking to him :o0 Ok, so no consolation really :o0
The Wife! Posts: 384
God i can't believe you would LET him go away fro a holiday with his friends and not nring you. what is the woprld cioming to >:o) >:o) :o0 :o0 :o0 Yeah i know what you mean. I hate when he goes anywhere even for one night. But if its any consolation when we go away without them they miss us just as much. And you;ll get a pressie back :wv Go have a nice spa day sat or get loads of munchies and girlie dvds thats what i always do.
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Loopy, can I ask why your h2b wasn't invited to the wedding? A bit strange considering he's going to be your husband in a month! That happened us once- h2b was invited to a friend's sister's wedding & I wasn't- I was raging- I'd say something if we'd only started going out together, but we were together 7 years at the time! :eek I just don't get it!
[quote="Princess Sparkle":3kpie3pw]Loopy, can I ask why your h2b wasn't invited to the wedding? [/quote:3kpie3pw] You certainly can. Out of a group of 5 of us who were friends from work, 2 got married last year and 2 of us this year. One of the girls was very tight on numbers last year so asked if we would mind if she only invited the girls. I didn't mind at all. None of our hubby's/h2b's knew each other or would have known anyone at the wedding so to be honest it was just as much craic! My h2b is a mad yoke so he would've been fine and would've had great craic, but some of the others are FIERCE quiet and their wives/w2b's would have probably ended up looking after them for the night! Jeez....sorry about the long explanation! :o0 Actually, there are 3 girls I'm inviting to my own wedding from another job, 2 of whom are married. I invited them with their husbands, but they have decided to fly solo! They all have several weddings this year, and all have several kids, so have decided to make our wedding a girlie weekend. I was a bit surprised at first, but they are even more excited now about coming to the wedding so it's turned out great! :o)ll
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
[quote="sandy13":1zosliul]H2B is in the canarries with him mates and i miss him fearce 2day o i cant wait untill sunday untill his home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just feeling really sorry for myself dont mind me :o0 Sandy[/quote:1zosliul] Ahhh, I know what you mean. I was like that when my H2B went on his stag for 4 looong days. But honestly, he'll be back before you know it so just keep yourself really busy in the meantime. :wv
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Thanks for explaining Loopy- I was getting all annoyed on your behalf, but for no reason obviously! :o0
[quote="Princess Sparkle":1t5wa4k9]Thanks for explaining Loopy- I was getting all annoyed on your behalf, but for no reason obviously! :o0[/quote:1t5wa4k9] :o0 :o0 Bet you're sorry you asked with the length of the reply!! :o0