Missing brides alert -where are all the ballymagarvey Brides

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

poppet56 Posts: 977
????????????????? well ladies - where are ye all? i am seriously thinking of changing my venue just so i can chat to other brides!!!!! are any of you going on friday?
glassofwineforthelady Posts: 153
Hi poppet, I'm here anyway! I won't be down on Friday but I will be down on Saturday. really excited about getting a goo at the place! :o)ll
Yay! someone is still here! yeah me too - sooo excited!my mum was there few weeks ago and sais the bar was coming along lovely! what was your date again? i am may 15th next year
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Hey ladies! I am in love with Ballymagarvey Village. We went to the open day and I was blown away. I am still waiting on a price list though and very scared as I can only imagine what the prices will be. Would love to book it for two days, getting married on a Thursday.
Hi Emmie-Lou, its 85 - 118 per person afaik depending on what package. but you have to take all accommodation too.
Hhmmmm ... pricey but not as bad as I thought. Would go for smaller numbers just to have it there. Do you know what the story is with evening guests? I'm guessing its the same as any other venue. I loved the little pub in the main house ... ah, loved it all!
Mrs James Duff Posts: 348
emmielou Just email them - Dawn Bennett the wedding coordinator comes back in a flash with all the answers. They are very quick to respond to all queries and I have asked alot of questions. Poppet won't be there this weekend coming but was planning the following weekend
Finally got an e-mail from about three different people! Its working out very expensive for what we want so need to sit down and think about it. Its such a fab venue though .. would be worth it!
janers Posts: 37
Hey Poppet...sorry I'm not a very good wollie at the moment....still skulking around keeping an eye on what everyone's saying though! I'm heading down to Ballymagarvey this weekend too, looking forward to seeing the place finished x
HI Janers good to hear from you! what is your date again? oooooh so excited to see it tomorrow!!!!