Missing Friends Hen Party - present suggestions?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

annie77 Posts: 484
My friend is having her hen in a couple of months - I've already got a holiday booked so I'm missing the party. I'd like to get her something since I won't be there - any suggestions?
NowGone Posts: 8042
Booze. If she's at a restaurant, have the staff leave a bottle f champers for the party; or donate some wine if it's a house party, or something like that?
toolatetothink Posts: 224
Nice lingerie ( to keep with the tone of the hen night) or maybe a spa treatment?
rady Posts: 919
vera wang perfume
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
I missed one of my friend's hen parties & I organised a bunch of flowers to be delivered to her hotel room. she was delighted! I also faxed a letter to the hotel which they put in her room with the flowers
poodle Posts: 596
[quote="NoZilla":22ukwn5b]Booze. If she's at a restaurant, have the staff leave a bottle f champers for the party; or donate some wine if it's a house party, or something like that?[/quote:22ukwn5b] x'actly O-O
NKFeb08 Posts: 41
the monogram shop do a nice personalised string vest which is advertised as a hen gift, it could be nice as she'd alway have it. Do a search on google of the monogram shop, the stuff is lvoely and really high quality and not ovepriced. Best of luck
Thanks for the great idea ladies - much appreciated!
Thanks for the great idea ladies - much appreciated!
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
Annie, you could write a little note and give it to one of the BMs to read out, then she would know you are there in spirit!