Mmmmmmmmmmmm smells divine!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
I bought some new yankee tartlets yesterday and broke a bit off and put it in my living room burner. Off I went for shower, and came back to the most gorgeous fragrance ever. The whole house smells gorgeous, but subtle if you know what I mean, its not an in your face or here comes a headache scent. Soft Blanket it's called. I only lit it because I thought it was a 'soft blanket' kinda day - try it! :wv
ciaraella Posts: 5323
ooo sounds nice! i like the subtle ones, DH always buys the really sweet in your face ones that give me a headache
If it smells sweety/strong in the wrapper, I rarely buy it!
reine Posts: 1771
Clean Cotton is my favourite Yankee candle. Love it. Must try Soft Blanket. Shame they're so expensive though. Dunnes Vanilla and Watermelon are lovely too... Nice and subtle.
Reine I buy the little tartlets, they cost 1.50. Break off a small corner and put it in your burner. You get 2-4 days out of it. So you get a few weeks out of 1.50 ;o)
gemggem Posts: 270
Try the lemon lavender, absolutely gorgeous a real comforting smell
reine Posts: 1771
[quote="Jawl":2vyvrlus]Reine I buy the little tartlets, they cost 1.50. Break off a small corner and put it in your burner. You get 2-4 days out of it. So you get a few weeks out of 1.50 ;o)[/quote:2vyvrlus] Ooh, I never thought of doing that... Great idea!
BabasFor2012 Posts: 1594
[quote="Jawl":17q6glgt]Reine I buy the little tartlets, they cost 1.50. Break off a small corner and put it in your burner. You get 2-4 days out of it. So you get a few weeks out of 1.50 ;o)[/quote:17q6glgt] Brilliant idea! Never thought of it and I end up wasting them cause they last too long and I get sick of the one smell.
Yeah, thrifty me or what! :o0 I have about 5 or 6 different so I mix and match. I'm really loving this soft blanket one. You know when a man has a nice aftershave and it smells yum but doesnt over power? That's wht it's like.
streaks Posts: 3592
I've had the sun and sand one burning for the past week! I've my own little summer atmosphere going on I'm the sitting room..even if it is p*ssing down outside :innocent: