Moan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I know this isn't the place for this but I feel most at home here. I have had a toothache on and off for a week and I hate the dentist so suffered in silence. It got worse yesterday though. Only thing that helps is drinking water. I didn't sleep one wink last night and I am wrecked today. Have dentist appointment at 2pm, scared stiff cos i hate them but I know I have to get it sorted. Feel sick this morning from drinking all this water. Sorry moan over
Duffers Posts: 1841
Its OK LMS...I HATE going to the dentist. A few years ago i had to get two fillings and it took three visits! 1st was for dentist to tell me, and the 2nd and 3rd were for the actual fillings! I told the dentist that I was petrified and he totaly understood! So ur not the only one...best of luck :xxx
jen2 Posts: 3106
LMS I too hate the dentist. Am terrified of them. I have gotten alot better, since I started going to my DH friend. He is really nice, and alot of the time he sudates me. Its great. You are not asleep, but you cant remember a thing. Hope it is not to bad. My sister is so bad like me that she has to take a valium 1/2 hour before she goes. Jen2
clucky Posts: 26471
aw petal dissolve some disprin extra and swirl it around your mouth its great stuff or buy some clove oil dip a cotton bud in it and place it on the gum/tooth it numbs it completely
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Thanks girls. I have popped two panadol on the way to work and no good. Got sick there from all the water I am drinking. I got up at 2am this morning to put whiskey on my tooth and it was still no good.