Menu

Moat Hill Photography

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
Anybody used Moat Hill for their wedding photography? We met with Paul recently and we both really liked him. Really genuine, nice and down to earth. He wasn't in the slightest bit pushy and has quoted us a really good price for amazing quality photography. Just would like some feedback/recommendations from anyone who's used him&his wife Elaine before we book them. They are suppliers on this website (we found them here!) Thanks Wollies :wv
sumamo Posts: 42
Did you go with Moat Hill in the end??
We didn't actually. It was a REALLY close call but we went with Lisa O'Dwyer in the end, she just offered us a more reasonable package. It was nothing to do with the quality of the work. Are you thinking of going with Moat Hill Photography? I haven't a bad word to say about them. Paul is the nicest guy you'll meet and their work is AMAZING! But it boiled down to cost in the end. I'd also recommend you look at www.lisaodwyerphotography.com as well. She is SUPERB! And amazingly talented. Let us know how you get on!
sumamo Posts: 42
Hi Zumba, I only just saw your reply, didn't get notified for some strange reason! We have decided to go with Moat Hill, just got a really good vibe and said I'd go with it! Thanks for your help :)
[quote="sumamo":ladnjtv6]Hi Zumba, I only just saw your reply, didn't get notified for some strange reason! We have decided to go with Moat Hill, just got a really good vibe and said I'd go with it! Thanks for your help :)[/quote:ladnjtv6] Best of Luck for your big day. I have no doubt Paul and Elaine will do a fabulous job!!