Menu

Mobile hair and make up South Tipperary

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

louise_10 Posts: 15
Hi Im wondering if anyone could recommend hairdressers that will come to house, make up artist also in the South Tipperary area. Seems to be hard to find people who do. Thanks in advance
Princess Lisa Posts: 379
I have Regina Phelan who's based in Bansha coming to my hotel to do my makeup. had a trial with her and she's was great - did exactly what I wanted. not sure about mobile hairdressers in the area as I'm using the hotel hairdresser but I think Marie Hickey who has a sticky on this forum might be based in the tipp/munster area. HTH
susie12 Posts: 75
Hi i went to Gillian in Beautique & Curl up and dye (don't let the name put you off) in Murroe...she came to my house the morning of the wedding with Karen the hairdresser.. they were both fantastic and very reasonable...
louise_10 Posts: 15
Thanks for help gils, Ill check out both of these ladies to see if they would travel to my area.
Miss Jingles Posts: 215
I'm using Regina Phelan also. Had my trial and she was fantastic. Think she is under the suppliers list. Also using Marie Hickey. Again was really happy with the trial.