Menu

Mobile Hairdresser Castlebar

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twenty10 Posts: 25
Hi, Can anyone recommend a mobile hairdresser in the castlebar area. It is for wedding guests that are staying at reception venue. thanks
pauline722 Posts: 323
Hi ya, I am in Castlebar and getting a woman named Siobhan from Westport. I got her number from a search on here. I had my hair trial last weekend and she was great. I am so pleased with her.
hopeful13 Posts: 501
i'm having Siobhan too ...... she's a lovely lady and i was absolutely delighted with my hair trial. She covers the whole Mayo area
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
+1 for Siobhan Moran ! :o)ll
Gembira Posts: 847
Another Siobhan Moran bride here! She's brilliant!! :o)ll Have to say though I don't think I'd want to be sharing her with my guests! >:o)
dhidra Posts: 3147
Could someone PM me a number please? Thanks!
sparklie100 Posts: 191
Hi All, just wondering if I can resurrect this thread to ask if people are still using Siobhan Moran and if so can I have her number please? If not, can anyone recommend a hairdresser to call to the brides house in Castlebar? Thanks a million in advance x
sheraton Posts: 157
Hi I have booked Debbie Conway for some family that are staying the night before the wedding in the hotel :o)ll . Have spoken to her on the phone and she seems very nice. The family members have also spoken to her and they are happy with her prices etc. If you google her name you ll get her phone number
sparklie100 Posts: 191
Just did that - thanks a million for the quick reply x
sheraton Posts: 157
[quote="sparklie100":7sc4avnc]Just did that - thanks a million for the quick reply x[/quote:7sc4avnc] No problem, Just out of interest, what make up artist are you going with? Im trialling one s at the minute but not having much success!