Mobile hairdresser for cuts D5/D17

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Im making a desperate plea for help here!!!! Any body know a mobile hairdresser in the area? I need some one that will come to my house and cut my sons hair. He has such a fear of the barbers as soon as we get there he starts SCREAMING. He cant handle the sound of the razors..... his hair it so bad at the minute but the thoughts of going is killing me. I dont care how much it costs I need some one to cut his hair Anybody?? :wv
MoreThanMakeup Posts: 516
Try Lisa Egan 0879651309 - don't know if she does kids though. There is another girl I've come accross recently so I'll try to get her number for you too :wv Breda 'More than make-up'
Thanks Breda :wv
wah Posts: 1414
word of warning dont tell any hairdresser how bad he is, they wont do it and most arent insured to do kids under 4 because of the hands flying up to push the likes of a scissors or razor away, its quite a stressful thing for the hairdresser because its impossible to get a good cut and worry about the kids hands or their own fingers being nipped with the scissors from any sudden movements
[quote="wah":gucklsjx]word of warning dont tell any hairdresser how bad he is, they wont do it and most arent insured to do kids under 4 because of the hands flying up to push the likes of a scissors or razor away, its quite a stressful thing for the hairdresser because its impossible to get a good cut and worry about the kids hands or their own fingers being nipped with the scissors from any sudden movements[/quote:gucklsjx] Thanks Wah, but to be honest I would rather they DID know how bad he is. I would rather get some one in who is well used to dealing with kids like him and I would be prepared to pay extra to get some one who can deal with him! It does be so stressful for me so I can imagine how stressful it is for the person actually doing the cut!!
wah Posts: 1414
what about that place in the jervis centre, its upstairs and only for kids, chairs are like aeroplanes and its full of toys and i think they have tv screens in front of the seats as well, anyone working there knows what they are getting themselves into and would be well used to dealing with kids who dont like having it done
Kiddies Kuts it called. I actually forgot about there. I went to the one in Blanch a while ago but wasnt too impressed with the girl to be honest. There is one out in Swords though so I might try there. Thanks :wv