Menu

Mobile Hairdressers in South Donegal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

super excited Posts: 143
As it says above I'm looking for a mobile hairdresser in the Donegal/Fermanagh/Leitrim/Sligo area. Hopefully someone can help me.. I feel like I've hit a brick wall with this one! O:| O:| O:|
mrsclaus Posts: 274
Hi there I know Sonya McMennamin travelled for my cousins wedding to her house and done a great job!!!! She really is excellent. She use to work in Donegal Town but now works for herself out of a salon at her house Hope this helps
Hey there.. Sonya was already recommended to me but she is already booked for my date. O:| Any other suggestions welcome!
dragonflynikki Posts: 74
was just wondering if any of ye could give me contact details for sonya... was thinking of booking her n cant find anythin online for her... thanks in advance..
I've just private messaged you her details!
dragonflynikki Posts: 74
thanks coli.... tis a great help.. hard to find a good one up in donegal who's willing to travel.. usually get studio5 in donegal to do mine but the house is too far away from they cudnt do it... thanks again :thnk hope you find someone
powderpink Posts: 75
Hi there, Could someone please pm me Sonias details too please... im a bit stuck looking for someone at the min x
[quote="powderpink":3oxnk8wv]Hi there, Could someone please pm me Sonias details too please... im a bit stuck looking for someone at the min x[/quote:3oxnk8wv] Hey I've just you on her details in a private message!
CarlottaB Posts: 1
Hi Everyone, I am desperately looking for the contacts of Sonya McMennamin. I heard a lot about her but I cannot find her on internet. O:| Could someone help me? Thanks so much! :wv Carlotta
befeely Posts: 1
Could someone please send me on Sonya McMennamin's contact details... Thanks very much