Mobile Make Up Artist Louth Area

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nomla Posts: 787
Hi all I was just wondering if you could help. I am looking for a mobile make up artist in the louth area (Drogheda) for next June. I got a quote from Fuschia for coming to my home of €280. This would include me and three bridesmaids only. Is that expensive my initial reaction was too dear; as the trial would take place in the shope for €25 each and we could use that €25 to get make up to that value in the shop! I wanted my mam to get her make up done also; in all honesty all she needs is a little foundation and lipstick; she doesn;t wear make up at all; but that was another €65 with the shop!! In total it would cost me €445!! O:| Anyone any other ideas?.. thank you
The PDQ Posts: 954
To be honest that price sounds kind of the norm. I can highly recommend Jane Gribbon. She's from Malahide and travels to your home, her no.s 0872492896.
little b Posts: 113
i pmd you :wv
hi Just want to say: there is a range of quotes for make up artists. For wollies who thought the €445 quote was average; it is not. It is a ridicuousy high price. Thanks to other wollies i have earned of other suppliers who are more reasonable in their pricing. No doubt these suppiers are still earning a profit; they are just not milking us for every penny because the word wedding is used. Thank you ladies. :o)ll :o)ll
cheryl cole Posts: 49
[quote="nomla":2ximlvz0] Just want to say: there is a range of quotes for make up artists. [/quote:2ximlvz0] I just want to say that there is also a range of skills out there so be careful and make sure to have a trial. I have no connection with any make up artists but the last thing you want is to look back on your wedding day and say I wish I paid the extra couple of hundred euro to get a professional in.
thanks for the comment. I will be using a professional and I will be having a trial with the make up artist. Although quality does cost; sometimes compaines just price themselves out of the market; by thinking they can mutiply by 5 instead of 2> I heard someone joke that they only thing that hasn't been hit by the recession is weddings. I know we have.
HAIR & MAKE-UP ARTIST Posts: 3
Hi Girls, My name is "B" and I am a fully Qualified Hairdresser & Make-up artist,I have been working full time in television for 10 years and have decided to expand my wedding business,so please feel free to ask any questions regarding hair & make-up as I have a lot of experience I will try to help you as much as possible,I know you want to look as beautiful as possible on your wedding day so if you would like to have a trial please free to contact me on 0868421058. Looking forward to hearing from you, B
The PDQ Posts: 954
Try paying to be a legitamate advertiser on this site.