Monday's Dinner

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
I'm always grabbing on the run on Mondays, but I did my food shop yesterday, so nice and organised now for today. Tesco Finest Lasagne & Garlic Bread...mmmmmmmmmmmmm! :hyper:
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
we are having chicken stirfry, with more veg than chicken, need to get myself back in action after the bad hangover yesterday, i need loads of veg, and some fruit too, might make a fresh fruit salad for dessert! :hic
Sprocket Posts: 1671
Baked chicken breast with roast veg. yum yum. Also trying to undo some of the weekend's damage!
ott Posts: 3920
DH has a meeting tonight so won't be home until late so I just need to figure out something for myself. I have leftover new potatoes (can you believe that - my folks have been eating their own new potatoes since April 30th!!!) so I'll probably fry those - yum! I need something to have with them though, hopefully healthy to balance things a bit.
paperclips Posts: 3146
It feels like Winter outside today, so think I will have some nice soup with lovely brown bread
Twirl Posts: 5598
oooh i love fried potatoes, havent had these in years, they are just delicious, enjoy those Ott. Hubby is at home so we are having mashed potatoes, grilled pork chops and a load of veg... carrots, brocolli, mangetout, aspharagus and babycorn and will probably do some peas too as i dont eat brocoli or babycorn.
ott Posts: 3920
[quote="Twirl":1wgup46c]oooh i love fried potatoes, havent had these in years, they are just delicious, enjoy those Ott. Hubby is at home so we are having mashed potatoes, grilled pork chops and a load of veg... carrots, brocolli, mangetout, aspharagus and babycorn and will probably do some peas too as i dont eat brocoli or babycorn.[/quote:1wgup46c] I know, aren't fried potatoes the best? Thanks for mentioning broccoli, I have some broccoli in the freezer, DH doesn't like it so it would be perfect for me tonight!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I haven't a thing in the house so unless I find something in the fridge I will have to nip to the shops after work :weep Really not in the mood to shop or even to cook
Tragen Posts: 370
Going to make some omelets, with onion, cheese, serrano ham and mushrooms.
mrswifey09 Posts: 1300
M&S meal for two...got it on Saturday but never ate it (drank the wine and ate the desert tho!!!) :-8 so its seabass with chedder cheese and garlic pototoes...might go all out and throw on a couple of corn on the cob to go with it!!! :o)ll