Menu

Monte Amarelo

Go to Weddings Abroad

Sarah0616
New Wolly

Monte Amarelo

Postby Sarah0616 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Hiya,

Would anybody be able to give me a bit of information on Monte Amarelo private marquee in Faro please? Have been looking at it as a potential venue and would love to hear some reviews. Thanks :)

sharonlynch20
New Wolly

Re: Monte Amarelo

Postby sharonlynch20 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi Sarah, we have just returned from our perfect wedding in Portugal and I can safely say that if you choose Monte Amarelo as your Venue you will not be disappointed:) We got married in Estoi church and had our reception in Monte Amarelo on the 12th Aug, we had Noelia from Sonho a Dois as our Wedding planner and Doublecocktail as our Wedding band. You can also have a civil reception in the rose garden on the grounds of Monte Amarelo, there is a kids play area with swings on the grounds, all enclosed and in a very private area so no need to worry about noise restrictions or having an extra late bar;) Noelia from Sonho a Dois has a great working relationship with the owners of Monte Amarelo and also with Doublecocktail and this was great as everything went so smoothly. I'm not sure if you have chosen your wedding band yet but I could 100% guarantee yourselves and your guests will b blown away by Doublecocktail, they do an all day package where they sing at your ceremony, after your meal as your band and also David from Doublecocktail also known as Bonochino is a DJ, this works really well as you don't have the hassle of changing equip from band to DJ and your day will just flow perfectly. We've been to dublin to hear these when they were over for wedding showcases and they were excellent but when in Portugal even I was surprised at how they preformed. Both David and Steffie are so friendly, make your day so relaxed and crazy at the same time, Duno how they do it! They had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish, they are crazy and you will love them, I can't say enuf about these guys and would highly recommend you look them up:) Doublecocktail also provide coloured uplighting for Monte Amarelo which will give the Marquee the extra special feel! The marquee has a main entrance and 2 different areas which can be closed off depending on your number of guests! We had 70 guests and only used one part of the Marquee:) I cannot say enuf about our day and everything was way more than we cud have ever imagined and that's truly down to these bunch of great people:) I do hope u enjoy making your plans and anythin else jus let me know:)))

Double Cocktail Band Algarve and Costa del Sol
WOL Network

Postby Double Cocktail Band Algarve and Costa del Sol » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Sarah,

find here below some photos of how the marquee could look like when set up for a wedding. I hope this will be of help to you.

Sharon thanks a million for your fab feedback above it was an honour to rock you and your crowd.

Warm regards, Dave and Steffie :wv
Monte Amarelo table setting with uplighting.jpg
Monte Amarelo table setting with uplighting.jpg (89.16 KiB) Viewed 2179 times

Monte Amarelo table setting with uplighting2.jpg
Monte Amarelo table setting with uplighting2.jpg (139.32 KiB) Viewed 2179 times

wonderful day xx.jpg
wonderful day xx.jpg (73.58 KiB) Viewed 2179 times
DOUBLE COCKTAIL
AWARD WINNING WEDDING BAND & DJ ALGARVE and COSTA DEL SOL

BAND WEBSITE: http://www.doublecocktailband.com
E-MAIL: [email protected]

TESTIMONIALS clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Jk0C1fRhg

DC MUSIC Covers
Portugal: Algarve Albufeira, Lagos, Alvor, Vilamoura, Portimao, Carvoeiro, Luz, Tavira, Lisbon , Cascais, Ericeira, Sintra etc.
South Spain: Costa del Sol Marbella, San Pedro, Benalmadena, Mijas, Fuengirola, Nerja, Estepona, Murcia, Sevilla, Granada, Almunecar etc
Ireland and UK: On special request.

Sarah0616
New Wolly

Postby Sarah0616 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Thanks a mill for the pics, the place looks fantastic...as does the bride! I will be in contact via email soon, thanks again :)

Double Cocktail Band Algarve and Costa del Sol
WOL Network

Postby Double Cocktail Band Algarve and Costa del Sol » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Sarah0616 wrote:Thanks a mill for the pics, the place looks fantastic...as does the bride! I will be in contact via email soon, thanks again :)

Thanks a mill for your e-mail and beautiful words Sarah! I cant wait to go over the finer details of your wedding music with you.
Warm regards, chat soon Steffie :wv ;o)
DOUBLE COCKTAIL
AWARD WINNING WEDDING BAND & DJ ALGARVE and COSTA DEL SOL

BAND WEBSITE: http://www.doublecocktailband.com
E-MAIL: [email protected]

TESTIMONIALS clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Jk0C1fRhg

DC MUSIC Covers
Portugal: Algarve Albufeira, Lagos, Alvor, Vilamoura, Portimao, Carvoeiro, Luz, Tavira, Lisbon , Cascais, Ericeira, Sintra etc.
South Spain: Costa del Sol Marbella, San Pedro, Benalmadena, Mijas, Fuengirola, Nerja, Estepona, Murcia, Sevilla, Granada, Almunecar etc
Ireland and UK: On special request.

Aoifep
New Wolly

Postby Aoifep » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:34 pm

Hi i am getting Mattied next year at Monte Amarelo

I am wonder has any1 got married there and can offer some advice

John Walsh Guitar
Sonho a Dois Algarve Weddings
WOL Network

Postby Sonho a Dois Algarve Weddings » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Hi lovebirds & Sharon

Thank you very much for the amazing feedback and kind words. For us it was a pleasure to have shared that day with such a great couple and be their wedding planners. Monte Amarelo is indeed a great venue, with a very relaxed atmosphere and great food.
Here's some photos to inspire you and other brides :)

Monte Amarelo Sonho a Dois.jpg
Sonho a Dois
Monte Amarelo Sonho a Dois.jpg (209.53 KiB) Viewed 1788 times

Beijinhos from us
Noélia, Carla, Sandra & Marisa
Wedding Planners Team
Your Dream, Our Passion!!
[email protected]
http://www.sonhoadois.com
Tel 00351 91 0668928 | 00351 91 4376015

hellmo
New Wolly

Postby hellmo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:47 am

Hey guys
You will not be disappointed having your wedding at Monte Amarelo we had our wedding there last week and had the best day. Our wedding was organised by the amazing Noelia - Sonho a Dois, she was responsible for finding us our perfect location and working tirelessly in making sure we had the best day for us and all of our guests. We had the best photographers, the amazing Ana & Fernando an the best entertainment - Daddy Jack and Mr Sax C.
The venue is perfect for total privacy all day / night long we kept the venue a secret from all of our guests and they were all speechless when the coach arrived, the food there is excellent quality and the venue owner Sara was so accommodating with all our requirements.
The venue has such a unique quality about it I would definitely recommend it to anybody considering getting married in Algarve, and definitely with the help of the best planners in the Algarve - Sonho a Dois

sbwedgie
New Wolly

Postby sbwedgie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi I am hoping to get married in April 2019. The Monte Amarelo looks great :xox but I would be concerned about where to base guests. Where did you and your guests stay ?

Wedding Planner Algarve
WOL Network

Postby Wedding Planner Algarve » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 am

Hi Ladies we are the official recommended wedding Planner for this amazing wedding location.
Feel free to send me a an email for special wedding offers till End of March 2018 we have a special show offer going on.

email : [email protected]

Looking forward to hear from you!

Kindest regards,
:xox
Stefanie Wedding Planner Algarve
http://www.weddingplanneralgarve.com
[email protected]
Tel. +351 916 385 544
Wedding Planner Algarve is trading under
"Passion and Talent, Lda" Nif 513534300
and is fully licensed meeting all legal requirements
to practice wedding services in Portugal.
https://www.facebook.com/weddingsbytheateam/

Go to Weddings Abroad