Mood Swings

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama2 Posts: 1230
Any one else having serious mood swings or am I just losing my mind. One minute I'm on top of the world and the next I can't stop crying. having arguements with DH over little things and getting so stressed out about it hurting the baby. I'm 15 weeks. Is this normal ?
Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
In a one word answer 'yes' welcome to pregnancy :o0 Well thats me anyway
bam bam Posts: 1756
Oh God yeah, so normal!! I went through a phase there for a couple of weeks where I'd cry if the sugar spilt and wouldn't stop for two hours :eek :o0 I think it sometimes I think it coincides with a growth in the baby when there is an extra surge in hormones, for me this also causes headaches!! you'll be fine honey, i just keep telling DH that I know i'm being totally unreasonable but can't help it! Its the not having control over it that bothers me but sure its all worth it. I think its important for them to know its not their fault even if they say something that starts you off!!
Mama2 Posts: 1230
Thanks for the replies girls. I feel like I'm cracking up. I'm completely over reacting to everything.
babybuttons Posts: 886
yes defo mood swings are hitting me. its generally crying. thank god me and DH havent had any fights which is good. i think he knows to steer clear when im like a bear. but the crying is getting crazy. i sat in hairdresser the other day the tears just kept flowing and i say they all thought i was mental as i am not visibably pregnant. some days i wonder how many tears one woman can have :o0
bam bam Posts: 1756
Try to just go with it hun, its all part and parcel unfortunately. Try and get out a bit the two of yis and have some quality time together, or get out for a nice walk to help relieve all the tension that tends to build up.