Moods

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

reine Posts: 1771
As you can see from my ticker, I'm not long pregnant. Just wondering if it's normal to be a complete moany, moody cow at the start of a pregnancy and if so, how long does it last? I feel like I've the worst PMS ever and my baby will be entering the world to separated parents if this doesn't improve pronto. Please tell me it's not just me!
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Reine this was actually how I figured out I was pregnant! I had a fortnight where I was an absolute b*tch, was in really bad form and emotions were completely all over the place. I was putting it down to stress at work but it was more than that. At one stage I actually wondered was I depressed :o( My cycles are general fairly erratic and even though we'd been ttc I'd kind of ruled it out for that month until DH made me go take a test as he said I was so hormonal that it just wasn't me! Go easy on yourself, there are lots of different emotions going on at the moment and your hormones are pulling you in every different direction.
reine Posts: 1771
Thanks vinoqueeno, it helps to know I'm not the only basketcase around! Stupid hormones!
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
No you're definitely not alone, I was a total nightmare I don't know how my husband put up with me. I think I copped on though from about 6 weeks on but then the tiredness kicked in!! Enjoy the rest of the symptoms!!!
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
When i was preg with my lad i was the grumpiest, moany biatch that ever lived. Dont know what was the matter with me. I remember going for a meal when i was only about 6/7 weeks and being like a demon.
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Congratulations Reine :o)ll And, no you are not alone. It is all hormonal. I had to take cyclogest aswell amongst other meds to get me over the line with this baba and I was like a dog. I swear if someone had of looked at me crooked I would have burst into tears.