More about lipotrim!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sherry1 Posts: 136
I hope some one can help me as I want to get the milk shakes, soups etc but local chemist says that because I only want to loose half a stone, she wont give them to me. Does anyone know a way around this. Have checked on line but cant find anywhere but E Bay that sells the products. I would be very grateful if someone could help, I just cant shift this half stone. and would be much happier if I did so!!!
MollieO Posts: 301
With only a half stone to loose you're very lucky. There isn't a hope in hell of getting liportrim from a chemist at this point. Lipotrim is used to combat obesity. There is another diet called sureslim that gives you fast results you could try that.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
If you are adamant that it is lipotrim you want - if you live in the Cork area I will get them for you - but that is if you are serious that you want to do this - With 7 lbs to lose I think you are embarking on the wrong road - One detox week following by restricting your calories the following week would have the same effect. By grateful that you only have 1/2 stone to lose
I would like to try it though. I live in Dublin, but am from Cork (does that help!) . September princess, do you think you could get it for me? I have it in my head now that I want to do it. Would really appreciate it. Thanks
ChloeOct06 Posts: 1466
if you have only half a stone to lose it's not really going to work for you. you don't have enough weight to lose (lucky you) to make it effective. you could lose that in weightwatchers in a few weeks
MollieO Posts: 301
You could try Carol Vordermens 28 day detox, the weight drops off very quickly with that..
I just like the sound of how quickly you get the results - bit lazy you see!!
one year married Posts: 133
7lbs should be easy enough to lose. Lipotrim is only for people with at least 2/3 st to lose...which is why the chemist would'nt give you the sachets
mumof2 Posts: 3864
I just thought that if you were living in Cork I could meet you somewhere and give it to you. You could always dress heavy - jeans boots etc and go to another chemist but I do hope you are after reading the other threads as 7lbs is nothing to lose.